LED strips that come in rolls are convenient for, well, making illuminated strips. If you want to cover a wider area, you can lay rows, but then you’ve got to solder the connections for each. To save time and provide design flexibility for these types of applications, a Denver-based company called Evo-Lite makes Auragami, a roughly 9″ x 20″ sheet that you can cut to size.
Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
The company reckons Auragami will be helpful in the following situtations:
– Final dimensions are not known or likely to change
– Folding and/or cutting would save time during installation
– Curved surfaces or mixed sizes and shapes are involved
– Multiple planes need to be backlit
– A low clearance solution–as little as 3/8″ (9.5mm) or more of space behind the translucent material–is needed
– Dry, damp, or wet location use
You can learn more about the product here.