While it may be winter for many people around the globe, we like enjoy the great outdoors all year long. From outdoor kitchens to mailboxes to comfortable seating, we explored a whole lot of products geared towards outside and here we revisit the most popular ones from our Get Out! column in 2017.
10. ASA-D2: A Modular, Freestanding Outdoor Kitchen
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens partnered with countertop and architectural surface brand Cosentino on ASA-D2, a modern, freestanding kitchen for outdoors.
9. Riva Collection by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
Designer Jasper Morrison created a collection of outdoor furniture for Kettal that utilizes traditional plank construction for the seat and back.
8. A Modular Outdoor Furniture System Made by Stacking Components
The SCHLICKEYSEN modular furniture system consists of metal supports and ceramic forms that are configured to create picnic tables, benches, or grandstands.
7. Tom Fereday Creates Outdoor Collection for SP01
Australian designer Tom Fereday collaborated with SP01 on the brand’s second collection – this time, a series of chairs, stools and tables for the outdoors.
6. A Modern, Lockable Mailbox That Will Make Your House Pop
TomTom Letterbox is a modern mailbox that might have been inspired by the suburban landscape of Australia, but it wants to make your house pop.
5. Fatboy® USA Introduces New Products for Fall 2017
Fatboy® USA introduced a new lifestyle collection, including the Bolleke light, Tsjonge Jongetje chair, Attackle bench, and the Concrete Seat.
4. Patioset: Simple Outdoor Furniture with Modern Comfort
The minimalist Patioset, designed by Dutch designer Bertjan Pot for Weltevree, offers modern comfort for your outdoor space.
3. TRIMM Copenhagen Brings Hygge to Your Outdoor Space
TRIMM Copenhagen makes the furniture you want to lounge on outdoors due to their cozy, overstuffed nature that just begs you to lie down and relax.
2. Backpack: Outdoor Seating Inspired by Camping
Lucidi Pevere just launched a new outdoor seating collection for French brand Ligne Roset that looked to camping for inspiration.
And the most popular Get Out! post of 2017 is…
1. Panama Banana: A Quirky, Rocking, Outdoor Hammock
Lithuanian designer Agota Rimsaite’s Panama Banana is a quirky outdoor, rocking hammock that can also be used as a soccer goal.