I’m a big fan of Klein Tools for their clever Katapult Wire Stripper, and I’m happy to see the company has applied their design talents to tool bags as well. Their Tradesman Pro Tool Master Backpack has a host of great features that show the designers have studied how tools are hauled and used in the field.
It’s got a beefy handle supported by aircraft cable; a molded plastic compartment up top to protect breakable items like safety glasses and smartphones; a molded plastic base so that the bag remains upright when placed down, and keeps it up off of standing water; an integrated hook so the bag can be hung in place and used like a locker; a removable tool caddy that can also be hung; and tons more features.
Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
– Backpack with 48 total pockets to easily keep everything organized
– Orange interior helps find tools easily and a large interior space for larger hand tools
– Removable tool caddy with carrying handles and a D-ring for hanging
– Aircraft cable heavily reinforces the handle as well as a heavy-duty zipper with lockable pulls (lock not included)
– Made of durable 1680d ballistic weave material and a molded bottom to help protect from the elements
– Hang the bag from the heavy-duty metal hook for easy access into the bag
– Well-padded shoulder straps have a buckled chest strap along with lower straps that adjust for a perfect fit
– Tool caddy has a zipper pocket and closed pouches for small tools and parts as well as open pockets and straps ideal for long drivers
– Adjustable front pouch for quick tool retrieval, a mid-sized front zipper pocket fits tablets in protective covers, and a front zipper pocket for smaller items
– Molded front pocket helps protect items like phones and safety glasses
So how does it stack up in the real world? Our friends over at Pro Tool Reviews had a working commercial electrician give the bag a thorough review that you can check out here.