Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
I didn’t put out July’s roundup because there wasn’t enough reviews worth making a roundup for. So I’ve combined two months instead.
I’m starting to get back into the groove of putting out more reviews. Hopefully I can keep this going.
- Black Book: The Art of Jim Starlin
- Black Book: The Art of Bart Sears
- Black Book: The Art of Andy Smith
- The Story of Inc
- Forced Perspective Dioramas by Ivar Kangur
- The Art of the Last of Us Part II
- How to Think When You Draw Volume 3
- Fundamentals of Creature Design: How to Create Successful Concepts Using Functionality, Anatomy, Color, Shape & Scale
- The Worlds Beyond: From the Sketchbook of Anthony Waters
- Art Fundamentals 2nd edition: Light, shape, color, perspective, depth, composition & anatomy
- Modern Watercolor Botanicals: A Creative Workshop in Watercolor, Gouache, & Ink
- XP-Pen Innovator 16 Pen Display
- Surface Book 3 (Intel i7 + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650)
- Desklab 4K USB-C Portable Monitor
- Surface Go 2 (Intel Core m3-8100Y)
- Micro Portable Painter Palette
- ASUS ROG Strix XG17AHP Portable Gaming Monitor
- ASUS Mini PC ProArt PA90 review from a Visual Content Creator
- XP-Pen Surface Pen
- Escoda Ultimo and Aquario watercolour mop brushes
- Artisul M0610 Pro graphics tablet
- Samsung Tab A 8.0 with S Pen (2019)
- XP-Pen AC41 & AC42 Display Tablet Stand
- Gaomon M106K Pro drawing tablet
- Huion Kamvas Pro 24 Pen Display (1440P + 100% sRGB)
- Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen display
- Paperlike, that $40 matte screen protector
- C-FORCE Portable USB-C Monitor (CF011X Pro)
- Strathmore Watercolor Travel Journal (300gsm 100% cotton)
- Gaomon M106K Pro drawing tablet (review)
- Sketching Apple Marina Bay Sands (vlog)
- Makeshift Vegetable Stall (Straight to Ink Sketching Tutorial)
- Artist Review: Samsung Tab A 8.0 with S Pen (2019)
- Just Draw Botanicals by Helen Birch (book review)
- Sketching a Makeshift Vegetable Stall (vlog)
- XP-Pen 15th Anniversary Product Unboxing and Giveaway
- PaperLike review: Can a $40 Matte Screen Protector be Worth the Money?
- Series 4 Colours from Daniel Smith
- Huion Kamvas Pro 24 vs Kamvas 22 Plus
- Sketching at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum #SingapoRediscovers
- Micro Portable Painter – Now even smaller (and a GIVEAWAY)
- Huion Kamvas 22 Plus laminated display is better than iPad Pro’s
- Collecting Moments: A Guide To Retro Journaling (book review)
- Review: Huion Kamvas Pro 24 pen display
- How to Draw with Clean Simple Lines
- Good colours from Daniel Smith Series 3
- Artist Review: Microsoft Surface Go 2 (Intel Core m3-8100Y)
- Nice art on the #NDP2020 Goodie Bag
- Partial lockdown has lifted in Singapore (vlog)
- Review: BENU Luminous Amber (Glows in the Dark)
- Old Shophouses on North Bridge Road (timelapse sketch tutorial)
- Artist Review: Surface Book 3 (with Geforce GTX 1650 Max-Q)
- ArtGraf colour blocks are NICE for sketching
- Review: Desklab 4K USB-C Portable Monitor
- Cotton Watercolour Paper Comparison: 0 v 25 v 50 v 100%
- Benu Grand Scepter IX glows in the dark (review)
- Review: XP-Pen Innovator 16 Pen Display is SOOOooo thin
- Buddhist Monastery (timelapse sketch tutorial)
- Escoda Ultimo vs Aquario watercolour mop brushes (review)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You’re supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that’s what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I’m selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I’m selling.
Thanks for your support!