Since 2011, The Other Art Fair has led the way in discovering and nurturing creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with buyers and gallerists. Presented by leading online gallery Saatchi Art, the Fair holds a unique position of connecting artists directly with buyers, not only for the duration of the Fair but throughout the year.
Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
The Other Art Fair will return to Los Angeles in the Spring of 2021 for its fifth edition, both in-person and online, to present the very best emerging and independent artists to an audience of art collectors and enthusiasts.
“Alongside the onsite events we all love, we are launching a forward-thinking online experience using virtual reality, augmented reality, live streaming and more. This global initiative will give art lovers year-round access to buying and interacting with today’s leading emerging artists (come rain or Covid-19). No more cancelled Fairs.”
— Ryan Stanier, Fair Founder
Introducing California Market – Hancock Park
California Market is a centrally-located former Korean grocery-turned-event space, which notably hosted Refinery29’s 29Rooms in 2019. Adjacent to Hancock Park, home of the Mayor and some of the city’s top restaurants and galleries, our venue is situated just outside one of L.A.’s toniest and most historic residential neighborhoods. Just a few blocks from Hollywood’s Paramount Studios, where frieze Los Angeles 2019 and 2020 took place, this gorgeous, state-of-the-art space boasts plentiful parking, a honeycombed, trussed ceiling, and abundant natural light.
Our Comprehensive Fair Package
Booth fees start at $2,035 + sales tax for a 12 linear foot space and include the following as part of an 18 Week Exhibiting Experience:
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: Virtual Edition – (6 days, Tuesday – Sunday)
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Inclusion in the Online Studios in the 12 weeks following the Virtual Edition and 4 weeks following the IRL Fair to a global database of 800k collectors and art lovers
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite the the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
Any questions can be directed to Los Angeles Fair Assistant Briana Salatino at [email protected].