Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and products featured in September 2021.
- My Neighbor Hayao: Art Inspired by the Films of Miyazaki
- The Sister Who Ate Her Brothers: And Other Gruesome Tales
- Sketching from the Imagination: Storytelling
- DC Comics Cover Art
- Character Design Collection: Heroines
- A History of Pictures for Children
- Chromatopia: An Illustrated History of Color
- Tropical Fruit by Desmond Tate
- How To Light Your Dragon by Didier Levy and Fred Benaglia
- The Art of Luca
- Morpho: Anatomy for Artists by Michel Lauricella
- All Wrapped Up: Botanicals by Edith Rewa
- iPad mini 6 (2021)
- Samsung S21 and Note 20
- Osprey fountain pens
- M1 Macbook Air (2021)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable
- Artistic Perspective: Interior Spaces from Your Point of View by Carlo Stanga
- Play with Unexpected Materials by Adolfo Serra
- From Illustrations to Merchandise: Market Your Artwork by Louise Lockhart
- Paper cutting art with Tiffany
- What you can do with sketchbooks
- Florence Rooftop Sketch (timelapse)
- Osprey Pens can work with Zebra G nibs (quick guide)
- How to use social media effectively as an artist
- Architectural Styles: A Visual Guide Review (book review)
- Compress details while sketching (timelapse)
- Review: Gaomon PD1320 Pen Display
- Tiffany learns watercolour
- FPR Jaipur V2 with Extra Flexible Nib (review)
- Gaomon PD156 Pro pen display (review)
- iPad 9 (2021) Artist Review: Good Drawing Performance Despite Limitations
- ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582): Ultimate Multitasker
- iPad mini 6 (2021) Artist Review: There are Screen Issues
- Best Drawing Apps for Android Tablets
- Artist Review: Samsung S21 and Note 20
- Pitaka MagEz stand and case for iPad Pro 2021
- Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable (artist designer review)
- M1 Macbook Air (artist designer review)
- Samsung Tab S7 FE vs Tab S7+ (artist review)
- Huawei MatePad 11 vs MatePad Pro 10.8 (2021)
- Artist Review: Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (2021)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You’re supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that’s what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!