1. I am obsessed with this light fixture by Paranchilna. The lightness and fluidity of the object is so beautiful, it looks like it belongs in an art gallery rather than a home. Jacobsen Plus placed this in the corner of their showroom and now I’m convinced I need to do the same for my own home.
Listen beautiful relax classics on our Youtube channel.
2. As a parent, I love exploring the intersection between kids and design and recently got the ecoBirdy set for my kids’ art corner in our living room. The colorful speckled material is actually made of recycled plastic toys and easily hides marker scribbles until I get a chance to wipe the table down (water easily does the trick). I love that there are no sharp corners and the slightly bulbous forms are such a playful take on traditional table/chair designs. The set is sturdy but light, so we can easily move it outdoors for alfresco meals too. I can’t recommend it enough!
3. I’m partly influenced by Caroline on this one when I find myself searching for wavy, squiggly-shaped mirrors these days. Mirrors don’t have to be boring and are such an easy area to inject some fun into a home. I love this scallop mirror and its cornflower blue finish so much that I currently have two in my cart for the dual vanity in my kids’ bathroom.
4. I’ve been using this Bathing Culture body wash for a couple of months now and I don’t think I can go back to any other brand. At the end of a long day, this body wash makes me feel like I’m at a high-end spa. The Cathedral Grove scent smells incredible, like you’re bathing in the redwood forest – so much so that it makes me slow down for a moment rather than rushing through my shower. I also think it makes a great gift for any occasion: a pick me up for a friend, a housewarming gift, or a new parent gift!
5. Recently on my trip to Copenhagen, I visited the newly opened Designmuseum Denmark which had previously been closed for 2+ years for renovations. The exhibition design is immaculate. Every room is either an immersive experience or thoughtfully and throughly curated. You can take a mini tour in our Highlight but definitely add it to your itinerary if you’re ever in the city. The museum’s webshop is also open! I know this because I can’t stop thinking about a poster I saw while I was there and currently have it in my shopping cart.