Do you have one of these in your house? If you open it, what would you expect to find inside? Redditor salvalya posted this picture and said, “These cookies sat, untouched, on the table at work for nearly 2 weeks because it never occurred to anyone that there could be cookies inside.” About 98% of the commenters on the photo just knew that there were sewing supplies inside. The other 2% admitted keeping marijuana in theirs. One person had one with sewing supplies that had been passed down for several generations in her family.
Royal Dansk cookie boxes are made of long-lasting metal and their lids fit tightly, so that pins and needles are less likely to fall out of them than other containers. All grandmas know that. You may think that it’s an American thing, but people from Greece, India, Swaziland, Singapore, Sweden, France, Uruguay, and other nations all confirmed that these boxes are sewing kits. However, several Danes said that’s not right; these boxes contain cookies.