This is not a tribute, but after events in Paris last week I felt like I just needed to paint something different. I’ve been traveling through Paris and Europe and it’s impossible to look around you and not be inspired by the beauty. After doodling with paint and pencils I found myself drawn to an art nouveau style with layers and layers of lines and shapes. And yes, I had to add tentacles. Because if you ever have a chance to add tentacles do it.
MATERIALS: Koi watercolor field sketch kit on watercolor paper with Micron pens.
PAINTING TIME: 2 hours, 15 min.
MUSIC: Lamentation by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
DOODLE SHOP: http://bit.ly/Doodle-Shop – ART PRINTS! ORIGINALS! SHIRTS & MORE!
FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!
• VLOGS – http://youtube.com/MaryDoodlesTwo
• WEBSITE- http://www.marydoodles.com
• TWITTER – http://twitter.com/marydoodles
• INSTAGRAM – http://instagram.com/marydoodles
• FACEBOOK – http://facebook.com/marydoodles
• TUMBLR! – http://marydoodles.tumblr.com
• DEVIANTART- http://marydoodles.deviantart.com
Thanks for watching!